The management trainee programme at the fenaco-LANDI Group offers talented young people the opportunity to get to know the world of fenaco and LANDI thoroughly and to qualify as a future manager in the most varied agricultural enterprise in Switzerland.
On the fenaco management trainee programme, you will assimilate a wide range of knowledge in the fields of agriculture, retail, energy and accounting as well as controlling. You also learn how you can apply the fenaco management instruments effectively. After successful completion of the programme, there is the option to accept a management position with the focus on agriculture or LANDI.
What you offer
The fenaco management trainee programme is aimed at junior employees with a proven practical orientation towards agriculture and relevant further training. Anyone interested must be willing to assume managerial responsibility. The requirements for participation are:
- Completion of an agricultural training and further training course (for example, in commercial agriculture or as an agricultural technician / higher vocational college, as a plant manager or master farmer, or several years’ experience in agriculture.
- Being a graduate of a university of applied sciences or higher-level training (agronomy/university of applied sciences or federal institute of technology).
- Clear motivation to assume a management role.
- Flexibility with regard to change within the companies, divisions and regions of fenaco.
- A high level of autonomy, a convincing manner and assertiveness.
- A flair for and interest in financial and business management issues.
- Good knowledge of German and French.
- Car driving licence (category B).
The advantages for you
The fenaco management trainee programme helps you to advance. The following overview shows how you benefit specifically:
- You complete a structured, two-year training programme in various divisions of the fenaco-LANDI Group.
- You receive ongoing feedback on your skills at regular development meetings and through intensive support during the programme.
- You proceed through various in-house further training programmes at fenaco competent.
- You get to know motivated colleagues and build up a valuable network.
- You enjoy forward-looking employment conditions and appealing benefits.
- From the outset, you are given an indefinite employment contract, because we rely on our management trainees after completion of the programme.
What the management training programme involves
During the management trainee programme, you complete assignments in various fenaco business units. These assignment periods last from a few days to several months and take place mainly in one fenaco region. The content and duration of the assignments vary depending on the orientation and specialisation of the individual regions and your previous training and further training.
How to apply for a management trainee place
The fenaco management trainee programme begins each year – usually in October. We look for one management trainee for each of the four regions of fenaco every year. We advertise the management trainee places in our overview of vacancies. You should apply according to the information given in the advertisement. Should you not find any relevant vacancy advertised, please feel free to contact us outside the application period.
We check your application for a management trainee place and, depending on the outcome, we will then contact you and conduct an initial telephone interview. If there is interest on both sides, we invite you to an interview in person, which concludes with an assessment to evaluate potential. There may then be a second interview before the final decision is made.