Our claim: we promote agricultural development and champion cultivated land, biodiversity and food safety.
These are our most important fields of activity:
- Consultation and support on-site
- Resource-conserving production
- Technical and training expertise
- Certified quality labels
- International cooperation with selected partners
- Commitment to combating food waste
- Guaranteeing and improving animal welfare and species-appropriate forms of livestock farming
Wastage of edible foods is a phenomenon that is concomitant with our society and that fenaco is confronting via various initiatives. fenaco supports national organisations such as Tischlein Deck dich, Schweizer Tafel, Caritas Markt and food-care.ch with extensive food donations.
The various business units of fenaco are also individually certified in accordance with their market and customer requirements. A variety of goods is produced and sold according to the specifications of labels for ecological forms of cultivation; for example Bio Suisse, IP-SUISSE, SwissGAP, Suisse Garantie or AGRI NATURA and Donau Soja. In addition, there are other customer-specific labels, audits and certifications.