The fenaco profit-sharing scheme will also be paid out in 2020, dependent on business proving successful. The concept remains unchanged. Therefore, LANDI member farmers entitled to do so benefit, once again, from a gift package and a refund.
Members who have already registered for the fenaco profit-sharing scheme in 2018 or 2019 and who continue to meet the conditions of participation will automatically take part in the 2019 campaign. If you have not yet done so, you can register for the fenaco profit-sharing scheme any time – and look forward to a gift package and a rebate.
Who can benefit from the fenaco profit-sharing scheme?
- You are a member of one of the LANDIs belonging to the fenaco cooperative or would like to become one.
- You run an agricultural operation.
- You have made purchases of at least CHF 5,000 worth of goods in the agricultural field (animal feedstuffs and crop production products) from a LANDI or from Meliofeed AG in 2018.
How do qualifying members benefit?
Purchase of goods above CHF 5,000: gift package.
- Purchase of goods above CHF 10,000: gift package and rebate of CHF 200.
- Purchase of goods above CHF 25,000: gift package and rebate of CHF 500.
- Purchase of goods above CHF 50,000: gift package and rebate of CHF 1,000.
What else should I be aware of?
To benefit from the fenaco profit-sharing scheme in 2020, please register by 31 July 2020. The gift package will be sent by post, from mid-May 2020, to the LANDI members who are registered and eligible for the fenaco profit-sharing scheme. The rebate is made as a credit on the invoice of the member of a LANDI. The calculation of the minimum goods purchased is based on the previous year excluding VAT. The rebate is not subject to VAT. The profit-sharing applies to members and to goods purchased from LANDIs that belong to the fenaco cooperative (excluding LAVEBA or GVS).
If you have already registered for the fenaco 2019 profit-sharing scheme, you can log in with your user data here: