Our claim: we are an employer that is open and equipped for the future and that attracts ambitious employees. This means:
- Fair, equal and competitive employment conditions
- A value-orientated, solution-orientated management culture that is based on partnership and adapted to the circumstances
- Our employees are appreciated, popular and secure
- Promotion of our expertise through educational programmes with in-house speakers
- Job security and health protection
- Communicative network organisation
The fenaco cooperative operates in different regions and various sectors. This is taken into consideration when drafting employment conditions and in nurturing the relationship between employer and employee. However, fenaco considers it crucial to lay down its basic approach in the principles of personnel management. These apply in the same way across all business fields and regions. The objective of the principles of personnel management is the optimum development of working conditions and employer-employee relations. These form the basis for satisfied, motivated and efficient employees.