Our claim: we believe in responsible and transparent business activities and business management. This means:
- Reliable, predictable and independent trading
- Fair procurement and trade
- Active communication and reporting
- Internal codes of conduct and legitimacy
- Cooperative system and engagement
- Dialogue with stakeholders
The processes for conveying critical concerns to the highest regulatory body are handled via the central compliance department of the fenaco cooperative. Should employees encounter any irregularities that are contrary to the code of conduct or the compliance guidelines of fenaco, they are encouraged to report these to their managers or the person responsible in the fenaco HR department. Standardised processes regulate the procedure for protecting employees.
The fenaco cooperative also works with various organisations at a regional and national level and holds regular stakeholder discussions. In this way, it maintains a dialogue with the relevant stakeholder groups.